How far along? 29 weeks (aka the last of the 20's!)
Total weight gain/loss: My scale says somewhere around 22-23 lbs. Wow!
How big is baby? This week baby weighs around 2.5 lbs - a butternut squash! Yum! Length is a little more than 15 inches head to heels.
Maternity clothes? I got made fun of yesterday for wearing a sweater that zips from the top and bottom and having it zipped only right in the middle where it would fit. I want my new old navy sweater to show up!!
Stretchmarks? You know.
Sleep? Okay. Throw in a couple bathroom breaks, eerily vivid dreams, and a sore back to complicate matters, but yeah...still sleeping.
Best moment this week? My birthday was pretty good. Had fun with girlfriends, Brian got our motion sensor floodlight AND doorbell working, cake, black cat, and a nap.
Movement? Lots. Except on Sunday when he freaked me out because he wasn't moving and I wanted him to.
Food cravings? Pasta this week. And chocolate (but that's kind of a given).
Bellybutton? No change.
Boy/Girl? Hasn't changed that I know of.
Labor signs? Nah.
What I miss? Being able to stand up and walk without worrying about pinching a nerve in my back. This baby's getting heavy.
What I am looking forward to? Getting christmas presents done and wrapped. I'm kind of running out of time.
Milestones: Sciatic nerve pain. The little guy is now stealing about 250mg of calcium/day now to harden his little skeleton.
No comments:
Post a Comment