Wednesday, December 22, 2010

31 weeks

How far along?  31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Lost some weight being sick last week.  Up around 22 lbs.
How big is baby? 
This week baby weighs around 3.3 lbs - four navel oranges?  do we not have the right sized produce anymore? - and length is over 16 inches.
Maternity clothes?  Yes, although I did see a picture of my black (non-maternity) turtleneck and said, "wait a minute!  I wore that shirt full-term with Everett....where is that shirt?"  Found it!  It fits!
Stretchmarks? 
Same.
Sleep?  Not great.  I wake up a lot now throughout the night and wake up sore in the mornings.
Best moment this week?   Not being sick!  Getting all the presents done and wrapped.
Movement?  Crazy movements.  This boy just can't get comfy or something because he is constantly wiggling, flexing, kicking, and turning.
Food cravings?  Christmas treats!
Bellybutton?  No change.
Boy/Girl?  boy
Labor signs?  Just lots of BH contractions in the evenings.
What I miss? Not being tired, sleeping well, a non-sore back....am I sounding whiny already?  :)
What I am looking forward to? Christmas!  Everett is so into it this year.  He absolutely loves all the presents, lights, bell ringers, snow, santas, etc.  I can't wait to see him dig into the gifts on Saturday morning.
Milestones: Baby is now pretty much done with the big developments and is into the maturing/fattening phase.  He's headed for a big growth spurt (ouch?) and gaining chub.

No comments: