Tuesday, December 28, 2010

31/32 week check-up

Sorry, still no christmas pictures here, but I'll fix that tonight or tomorrow.

Unrelated - Brian took Monday off and got to accompany Ev and me to our first bi-weekly check-up.  We would have still been on the monthly schedule, but  my getting sick, losing two pounds, and having dehydration contractions made me schedule a two-week check up (since a lot of people are doing those already at this point).  Everything checked out just fine.  Baby will be staying put for quite a while.  I have a feeling it's going to be like with Ev though.  I'm currently about 1.5 cm and 20% effaced and we still have nearly two months to go!  Maybe we'll end up with a valentine's baby!

I am stuck at work this week, doing awesome work stuff.  Ev is off with Nana today because day care is closed all week and he'll be spending tomorrow with auntie Christy.  And I'll sit here, sporadically doing some work, eating some chocolate, and sipping some coffee.  (At least until someone else from my office decides to show up.)

No comments: