Thursday, December 23, 2010
Is it christmas yet?
Because I am ready to sit down! After a busy three days at playgroup and work, today has been no more relaxing. Everett spent the morning skiing with aunties and grandma while I: did dishes, picked up, vacuumed, swept, mopped, cleaned windows, baked three types of goodies, kept the fire going, ran errands around town, and got the rest of christmas decorations ready. Of course, by the time he got back home, he was overtired and refused to nap. (and I really could have used a nap this afternoon!) So now I have a clean house and a cranky toddler. We could really use for daddy to get back from his ski so I can shower! Tomorrow, Brian shouldn't have to go into work, so hopefully I'll be sitting on my bum, drinking tea and eating cookies all day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment