How far along? 30 whole weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 23 lbs
How big is baby? This week baby weighs around 3 lbs - the weight of a cabbage - and length is a little more than 15.7 inches head to heels.
Maternity clothes? Yep. My new sweater arrived too, so I have one more top in my wardrobe. I also found out that a regular small fleece vest still zips up just fine and bought one at ON on Sunday.
Stretchmarks? No new ones I've seen.
Sleep? Very bad the past two days but I've been sick. I wake up every 30-60 minutes and look at the clock. This morning I did convince Ev that 5 am was still too dark and he had to go back to bed, waking again around 7:10.
Best moment this week? Generally good check up on Monday. Everett was excited to help hold the doppler and smiled about the heartbeat.
Movement? A lot and all over. It actually wasn't helping with this whole nausea thing, but at least I know he's still ok.
Food cravings? Olive Garden's soup, salad, and breadsticks.....mmmm....had them for lunch on Sunday. Currently, absolutely nothing. I'm trying to nibble a granola bar.
Bellybutton? No change.
Boy/Girl? boy
Labor signs? Some nasty contractions last night from being dehydrated but those happily went away.
What I miss? Sleeping well.
What I am looking forward to? Not being sick, not having to wake up for work
Milestones: We're into the 30's! Eek! That means 7 weeks until term. WHAT?
No comments:
Post a Comment