So here's what is in the bag right now.
The bag itself: a JJCole Swag Bag in silver drops. It came with the changing pad, a little wristlet, and these handy dandy stroller attachments.
I love it. A lot. I don't care if it's not manly; Brian got over the manly diaper bag thing long long ago.
General snackage. Klean Kanteen water bottle. I usually bring this for myself and throw in some sippies for the boys too. Generally the tummy ticklers bottles. Luna bar for mama, fruit leather for boys.
My stuff. P&S camera, wallet/mini purse, my phone, keys
The whole diaper aspect of the bag. A wetbag, an Oh Katy pocket, a sposie just in case I run out (they're small), and wipes. Yes, I do just carry my wipes in an old refill bag. I'm cool like that.
The randomness. Badger baby sunblock (I use this on the boys and on my face.), a pen, chapstick for Everett, chapstick for me, and a random bag of quarters that Everett gets to use when we're out and about.
And that's all there is. Like I said, I usually fill this thing to the brim right before we go out with things like sweaters, hats, more snacks (duh), water bottles, lots more diapers, etc.
2 comments:
That is an adorable bag! I didn't know JJ Cole makes diaper bags!
I just got that diaper bag too! I am in LOVE with it. I like that it looks like a purse I would have carried before baby (just much bigger!)
Post a Comment