How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself in a while....not sure!
How big is baby? Baby's now likely up to over 4 lbs!!! That's about the weight of a pineapple (which I also brought as a snack today....ooohhh). Length is topping 17 inches. What a big baby!
Maternity clothes? Yep. And many layers to try and hide skin.
Stretchmarks? Same.
Sleep? No bueno. I woke up around 2 am last night because I was having a suspenseful dream (too much Bones before bed...) and couldn't fall back asleep for a long time. I wake up many times a night, find myself on my back, and am just generally not well rested. Sigh.
Best moment this week? Having daddy home for three days straight was really nice. We got a lot of projects started/done and Everett got lots of daddy snuggles. We all had a nice quiet breakfast at the BC on Sunday morning and Everett's back to taking his afternoon naps without too much fuss (most of the time).
Movement? Still a bunch! Every now and then I will get a soccer kick to my right side and go OW! Other times, he's just wiggling and squirming, rolling and turning, and pushing his head(?) really hard against my bladder.
Food cravings? Leftover christmas chocolates. What?
Bellybutton? No change.
Boy/Girl? boy
Labor signs? Besides having to use the bathroom every.single.time. I stand up? I believe he's slowly dropping and think that he will be born before Feb 23.
What I miss? Good sleep.
What I am looking forward to? Getting my coursework for this day care stuff and getting it done before baby comes. Getting the nursery finished. Getting started on my many sewing projects that need doing before baby arrives (diapers, diaper covers, boppy cover).
Milestones: We've officially reached bad sleep, annoying bladder pressure, and ribs getting squished. Yay for third trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment