Wednesday, January 19, 2011

35 weeks

How far along?  35 weeks, aka 35/35 (35 weeks along, 35 days left!)
Total weight gain/loss:  Unsure.  With this week's stomach bug, I'm guessing I haven't gained any.
How big is baby? 
Baby's now around 5 1/4 lbs.  That's about the weight of a honeydew melon.  Length is probably over 18 inches.  Like I couldn't tell from the jabs, kicks, and rolls.
Maternity clothes?  Yes.  Well, I'm still in regular fleece jammie pants (which I've been in for the past three days)....actually, Tuesday night I am non-maternity everything lounge clothes!
Stretchmarks?   No changes I've noticed.
Sleep?  Decent last night but I was exhausted from being sick.
Best moment this week?  Everett has started telling us stories (we catch a word or two here and there).  He's also fallen in love with his first Dr. Suess book - Mr Brown Can Moo!  
Movement?  Strong and constant...even when I am nauseated.  At least he's reassuring me that's he's doing just fine.
Food cravings?  Coke.  With ice.
Bellybutton?  No change.
Boy/Girl?  boy
Labor signs?  Nothing new.
What I miss? This week, being healthy.  In general, energy.
What I am looking forward to? Getting totally healthy again, Brian coming home from his work trip.
Milestones: About a month to go!  All that's left now is really to put on weight and mature the lungs.

No comments: