How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up around 26-27 lbs now
How big is baby? Baby's now around 4.75 lbs. That's about the weight of a cantaloupe. Length is close to 18 inches. Getting big!
Maternity clothes? Yes and I may have just won a lot of 5 maternity shirts on ebay (less than $20!).
Stretchmarks? Still just the ones above my belly button. Yes, above it.
Sleep? Horrid. I really don't remember sleep being this bad with Everett. Maybe that's because I didn't have to try and sleep and hear a crazy 2 year old a couple times per night knocking on his door. (Not every night, but most.)
Best moment this week? Everett was super cute at the doctor on Monday. He was very excited to go through his routine of moving the chair over to the exam table, climbing up, helping measure the belly, hold the doppler, point out the goo.... We also had a lot of fun at one of Everett's friend's 3rd birthday party (too bad he was the only boy over the age of 12 months there!).
Movement? Painful the last couple days! I think this is going to be one strong baby (which is good because Everett is still having troubles understanding that it's not ok to push people over).
Food cravings? Grilled cheese.
Bellybutton? No change.
Boy/Girl? Super strong boy.
Labor signs? BH contractions have not increased, but I still have them regularly. He feels low already.
What I miss? Sleep, deep water brews, energy
What I am looking forward to? Finishing my day care course and getting that stuff figured out. Being done with work.
Milestones: Babies born at 34 weeks generally do fine. Some NICU stays, some short term health issues, but generally fine in the long run. My minimum goal is 36 weeks because I sure as heck am not delivering in Duluth.
No comments:
Post a Comment