Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pictures

Realized I hadn't linked to my awesome maternity photos taken by my awesome friend, Colleen.  Not sure if this will work, but here's the album on facebook.

And here's a 35 week shot today.

And for comparison, Everett at 34w2d

Home recovering from a stomach virus.  I decided it wasn't worth it to go into work, possibly infect everyone, and overdo it when both doctor and husband are still out of town.  Yep, now Brian's staying at least one more night so we won't see him until at least Thursday afternoon.  Luckily, I'm functioning, just very very tired and moving slowly.  I took Everett in to daycare since he has no symptoms and would benefit more from his organized schedule and playing with his friends than sitting at home watching daytime tv/wiggles with me all day.

And some cute shots that were still on the memory card.

Our cutie listening to some Dave Matthews Band.

No comments: