Wednesday, January 26, 2011

36 weeks

How far along?  36 weeks, aka Ashland can handle a baby born at this gestation
Total weight gain/loss:  Somewhere around 28 pounds
How big is baby? 
Baby's now around 6 lbs, like a ... crenshaw melon...?  Umm....yeah. Length somewhere around 18.5 inches.
Maternity clothes?  Yep!
Stretchmarks?   I think they've grown a little but they're hard to see from my vantage point here.
Sleep?  Actually ok.  I'm always tired though.  I could really use a daily afternoon nap.
Best moment this week?  Getting baby stuff purchased.  Good check up showing progress. 
Movement?  He's calmed down a little in the movement, but still going.  He currently has his bum stuck up under my left ribs which really stinks, but at least he's head down!
Food cravings?  Orange juice.
Bellybutton?  No change.
Boy/Girl?  Boy
Labor signs?  Well, I'm at 3 cm, contractions on a daily basis, but that doesn't really mean anything as we learned with Everett.  I could go into labor or I could stay this way for four weeks.  However, if the boy doesn't move that little bum of his soon, I'm going to start poking him.  He's head down and ready to go!
What I miss? Being able to sit up straight.  Being able to sign myself up for a class or anything because who knows, I might be in labor, have a newborn, be overdue....
What I am looking forward to? Getting our room organized so I can get the baby's room organized.  Having diapers prepped and ready.  Being done with this whole day care certification ordeal.
Milestones: Ashland's hospital could take care of a 36 week baby so there would be no staying an hour and a half away!

No comments: