Wednesday, February 2, 2011

37 weeks - TERM!

How far along?  37 weeks, aka full term, aka baby can be born time!
Total weight gain/loss:  Not sure
How big is baby? 
Baby's now around 6 1/3 lbs and somewhere around 19 inches long.  Like swiss chard, apparently.
Maternity clothes?  Of course.  Although I do still wear my plaid fleece pajama pants every evening!
Stretchmarks?   Yep.
Sleep?  Decent!  Everett even slept all night last night, which was glorious!  Don't get me started on how he slept through the night at a young age and very recently decided that it's fun to wake up once or twice every night and knock on his door, calling for us.
Best moment this week?  Got our room organized, the crib set up to sidecar, desk upstairs, diapers prepped, hat finished.....woohoo!
Movement?  Still a bunch.  And he's big.  If we go to 40 weeks, I really think he'll be bigger than Ev.
Food cravings?  I made a chocolate cake yesterday.  To celebrate January 31....or something....  Does that tell you anything?
Bellybutton?  Not quite as "popped," more "stretched" now.
Boy/Girl?  Boy, although people keep trying to convince me "he" will come out a "she" and I won't know what to do.
Labor signs?  Not a lot.  He's low (my own judgment) and I think he'll come before 40 weeks.
What I miss? Being able to run up and down stairs without getting totally out of breath.  Not a lot.  I'm enjoying these last weeks!
What I am looking forward to? Getting the rest of the baby to-do and daycare to-do lists done!
Milestones: TERM!!!

And just as a sidenote: my doctor is ill.  Like, mono ill.  So that's not so awesome.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Why do people always try to convince you the baby's a different gender than the ultrasound? Happened to me all the time!! Drove me nuts!

Congrats on 37 weeks! So exciting!