This afternoon is what I hope will be my last scheduled doctor's appointment (the next scheduled one is on my birthday, and that's just mean...). I have been mentally preparing myself to try and NOT cry if there are still no changes....I can't promise anything though....I'm sure they're used to it. :) Since my OB is now out of town for the entire week, I get to see my favorite nurse practitioner again. Maybe if I drink like 10 cups of raspberry leaf tea before the appointment, I'll just have the baby at the doctor's office....or not....
Bri and I returned the steam cleaner last night and then walked over to the health food store (out of tea) and stopped by Pizza Hut on the way back (it smelled kind of irresistible). I actually kind of slept last night and only physically got out of bed once! Amazing! I think I'm really starting to get sleep deprived here, and I thought that wasn't supposed to start until the baby was out and screaming! Well, here we go. I have until 4:30 to convince this kid (and my uterus) that I am quite through with this whole deal and ready to meet Snowp.
No comments:
Post a Comment