I am about to leave work to go meet our pediatrician. Brian decided to drive the car today since it was 19 degrees when we got up this morning, so he's coming to get me so we can go to the clinic together. I don't really see the point of meeting the ped., since I don't really care what his opinions are on anything and I only picked him because he's the only ped at the west side location, but whatever. Maybe Brian will have some questions for him.
Also - I asked that after this appointment, the nurses hook me up to the contraction monitor! I know I've been having contractions, but this whole timing deal....yeah.... Obviously, if they are not painful enough to time, they aren't really labor, but I'm hoping that if I can see the monitor and connect that to what I'm feeling, I might be better able to time them myself. We'll see! Anyways! Time to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment