Well, we met the pediatrician! We did have to wait a while, which was quite annoying, but what can you do? He is a very nice man and we feel entirely comfortable with him. He answered our questions and provided information and just seemed like a generally good doctor, so we're happy about that. That, and that he practices two blocks from our house!
After meeting the ped, we went to the monitoring room. Of course, I only had two of my bigger contractions while being monitored, but apparently I was also having quite a few little ones. Because of this, the nurse reported that the dr. would check me to see if there were any changes from the contractions. After waiting AGAIN for the dr., I got checked and get this - NO CHANGES! Absolutely nothing has changed since 8 days ago. Oy. I swear. I was really hoping that today was the day and I was very antsy all morning, so I thought maybe it was a sign of something, but apparently not. *sigh* This boy is seriously starting to wear on my nerves. At least I got out of the office for almost three hours including lunch!
I'm still hoping to go into labor sometime in the next 48 hours, but who knows what will happen.... back to my crankiness, I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment