Thursday, November 13, 2008

Full Moon Tonight [37w4d]

Does a Full Moon really mean anything regarding labor? Probably not, but hey! Dr. appointment isn't until after work today, so we'll see what happens there. I think it would be slightly humorous to go into labor during my hour long wait for the dr. to be ready at the appointment, but also slightly not. We are also supposed to be hosting the kid who's taking over Brian's research project tonight (I say supposed to because if I do, by chance, go into labor, he will be sleeping on the street....or another student's place...). That'll be loads of fun. I already told Brian I am not going to be a pleasant hostess and will probably just hide away in the bedroom the whole time he's here. Hmm....can you sense my lack of patience and abundance of crabiness that has become a daily pattern? Oh well! Will update after the doctor's appointment today.

No comments: