Where have we been since 10:45 am? The lab, of course. Because I wanted to go to Kohls to use a coupon today, I tagged along while Brian went to the lab to change his samples and do homework. Well, after watching three episodes of CSI on netflix, I think I'm about to melt out of boredom. Blah.
In baby news, there is none. I'm still having contractions but, as usual, they are not painful or regular. Granted, they are getting more intense than they were before, but I still would not characterize them as painful in any way. Seriously, can I walk around dilated to 3 for three weeks and then start having contractions and just do that for weeks on end? Family is coming on Wednesday and they're all saying that there needs to be a baby to visit by then, but I'm starting to wonder.... I told a coworker that I was going to try my hardest to not be there on Monday, and I guess it's still a possibility, but geesh. Come on baby, let's get a move on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment