Snowp got to eat his Thanksgiving turkey, but he must have taken a nice long nap afterward because he's still not up and ready to move. Maybe he was hoping for some super early Black Friday shopping, but I have already bought all the christmas presents and actually getting the sisters-in-law to wake up in the morning? Yeah....
We might still head out in a while and see if there are any deals left, but meh....
Turkey day was very nice - our apartment was filled to the brim and Brian's mom prepared a lovely feast. I even managed to squeeze in a can of cranberry sauce (which only my mom and I ate)! Brian's got the bones and such cooling overnight to make turkey stock so we should have soup for ages after snowp's around.
Well, time for making breakfast....or something....I think I'm the only person awake right now....unless my mom didn't go to sleep at all last night in order to finish reading Twilight. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update... when I didn't see anything updated yesterday, I thought for sure you had a Thanksgiving baby!!
Post a Comment